Pag IBIG Online Registration For Membership (MID) Number and Other Funds Services in Philippine Country. All citizens can click on www.pagibigfund.gov.ph Official Website Link and Check the Virtual Pag-IBIG Online Registration, Login Process, Benefits, Services, Eligibility, Official Website, and Other Pag-IBIG Information from the post below.
Pag-IBIG Online Registration
This is hereby to inform all the Philippines that the First Time Pag-IBIG Online Registration has started. All citizens can get the Pag IBIG Membership ID to access the Pag IBI G Fund Services and other Benefits that are listed below.
Check the Pag-IBIG MID Number, Regular Savings, MP2 (Modified Pag-IBIG 2) Savings, Membership for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), Housing Loan, Pag-IBIG Savings Claim (Regular & MP2 Savings), Loyalty Card Plus, and Other Services are given below.
Click on www.pagibigfund.gov.ph Login Link and get the Pag-IBIG Benefits from the post below. Also, check the Step-by-Step Pag-IBIG Online Registration Process with Pag-IBIG Online Registration Eligibility from here.
|Pag-IBIG Online Registration
|Savings and Housing Government Program
|Online & Offline
|MID Number, Loyalty Card Plus, MP2, Loans, etc. Services
Pag-IBIG Login Process
- Visit the Pag-IBIG Official Website i.e. https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/.
- From Home Page Click on Login.
- In the new tab, the Pag-IBIG Login Page will open.
- Enter your Registered Login ID and Password Details.
- Click on the Log In Option.
- Now Check the Latest Updates on Pag-IBIG Member Updates.
There are lots of Pag-IBIG Benefits which are based on the Funds Services. Citizens can check the Pag-IBIG Regular Savings Records, Including the annual Dividends it has earned. Not only this one can check their MP2 Savings records, including the annual dividends it has earned.
Citizens can check the loan records like payments made and the outstanding balance of their Housing, Multi-Purpose, or Calamity Loans. Pag-IBIG Members can check the account balance and transaction history of their Loyalty Card Plus.
Pag-IBIG Online Registration Eligibility
- All the Permanent, Temporary, or Provisional Private Employees whose age is below 60 Years Old.
- All self-employed persons regardless of trade, business, or occupation, with an income of at least P1,000 per month and who are not above 60 years old.
- Household helpers who earn at least P1,000 per month are eligible.
- Armed Forces of the Philippines, the Bureau of Fire Protection, the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Philippine National Police or the workers of Uniformed members are eligible.
- Employees who are subject to mandatory coverage by the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
Steps For Virtual Pag-IBIG Online Registration
- Visit the Pag-IBIG Official Website i.e. https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/Views/EservicesPage.aspx/.
- From the home page Click on the Membership Registration Option
- In the new tab, the Virtual Pag-IBIG Online Registration Page will open.
- Enter your Last Name, First Name, and Date of Birth.
- Fill in the Captcha asked.
- Click on Submit.
- On the screen, One can click on Be Member Link and Other Membership Options available.
Guide To Verify Your Pag-IBIG MID Number
All the registered applicants have to click on https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/MIDInquiry.aspx Link. Here Official Verification Page will open. Enter the Registration Tracking Number, Last Name, and Date of Birth. At last click on Submit option.
Now on the Screen, one can go for Direct Verification of Pag-IBIG MID Number. Applicants can call the Pag-IBIG hotline at 8-724-4244 (8-Pag-IBIG) for more Pag-IBIG Online Registration Updates.