Are you looking for a Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Address, and Other Update on your Aadhaar Card? then here is all the information on How to Update your Aadhaar Card and check your Aadhaar Card Update Status from the post below. Citizens can Visit www.myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Website get an Aadhaar Card Free Update Online from here.
Aadhaar Card Update
Here is an important update for all the citizens who want to update their Aadhaar Card. The Unique Identification Authority of India has announced that the Aadhaar Card Update Last Date is 14 March 2024.
For Both Identity and Address Updates in the Aadhaar Card, applicants must have a Ration Card, Voter Identity Card, Government-issued Identity Card/ certificate having an address, and an Indian Passport as Proof.
After the completing update, Citizens can check their Aadhaar Card Update Status Online by VID, SRN, URN, Enrollment Number, Mobile Number, and Aadhar Number from the post below.
uidai.gov.in Aadhaar Card Update
|Aadhaar Card Update
|Aadhaar Card Meaning
|Unique Identification Authority of India
|Name, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
|Aadhaar Update Started On
|VID, Enrollment Number, Mobile Number, & Aadhar Number
|Aadhaar Update Last Date
|14 March 2024
|Charges After Last Date
|Rs. 25 to Rs. 50
|Marksheet, Ration Card, Marriage, Domicile, Resident certificates
|Aadhaar Card Update Website
|UIDAI Official Website
Aadhaar Card Free Update
Update Aadhaar Card Online for Free is available online now. All the citizens who want to update their Identity and Address in Aadhar Card. Visit myAadhaar portal and follow the Aadhaar Card Free Update step by step process from here.
Applicants must have a Ration Card, Voter Identity Card, Any Government Identity Card, PAN card, Driving license, Secondary or Senior School Mark sheet/ School leaving Certificate, etc. Documents that they require to Update Aadhaar Card Free Online.
Aadhaar Card Update Last Date
Earlier the Aadhar Card Update’s Last Date was 14 December 2023 which was announced by the Unique Identification Authority of India. However, due to the rising demand for Aadhaar Card Updates the Government Authority has extended the Last Date of Aadhar Update.
Now the Aadhaar Card Update’s Last Date is 14 March 2024. Citizens are hereby informed that there will be no more extension of the Date will be done.
Steps to Update Name, Mobile Number
- Visit the Unique Identification Authority of India’s Official Website i.e. https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/du/.
- From Home Page Click on “Document Update Click Here to upload your Proof of Identity (PoI) and Proof of Address (PoA) Documents. This service is free of cost till 14/03/2024” Link.
- In the new tab, Check Documents Submit and Process of Aadhaar Card Update.
- Now Click on the “Click to Submit” Option.
- My Aadhaar Card Login Page will Open.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number and Fill Captcha.
- Now click on Enter OTP and Fill OTP received on the Mobile Number.
- Here click on the Update Option.
- Now Enter your Name, Mobile Number, Address, etc. which you want to Update.
- Submit Documents as per Identity and Address you want to Update.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Online for Free?
All citizens who are looking for a Free Aadhaar Card Update are hereby informed that they can make an online login to www.myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Website by Registered Mobile Number OTP Verification and Biometric Verification.
Applicants are advised to complete the update before the Last Date of the Aadhaar Card Update. To apply online free Aadhaar Card Update visit the myAadhaar portal and follow the steps listed above.
How to check Aadhaar Card Update Status
- Visit the Unique Identification Authority of India’s Official Website i.e. https://www.uidai.gov.in/.
- From the Home Page Check Aadhar Card Latest Update.
- Here Click on the Check Aadhaar Update Status Option.
- In the new tab, the Aadhaar Card Status Check Page will Open.
- Enter Enrollment ID, SRN, or URN.
- Fill in the Captcha Asked.
- Click On Submit at last.
- On the Screen, Check E Aadhar Card Status Update.