The Karnataka Government has launched the Yuva Nidhi Scheme for Youngsters who are unemployed and have completed their graduation/Diploma course. The online application form will start on 26 December 2023. Eligible Karnataka citizens can apply online from the official website of the Karnataka Government i.e sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka
The Karnataka Government has taken a good step for the unemployed graduates of the state. Under the Yuva Nidhi Scheme applicants will be Credited Rs 3000 monthly. Online application form has been started candidates can apply online from here.
The Karnataka Government has approved the amount of Rs 250 crore for Yuva Nidhi. There are around 5 lakh graduates and diploma holders in Karnataka.
All the applicants who have completed their graduation and facing financial issues are advised to fill out the Yuva Nidhi Scheme Online Application Form 2024. Applicants can apply online for the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme directly by clicking on sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Registration
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|The Karnataka Government
|Registration starting date
|26 December 2023
|Last date to apply online
|Rs. 1500 to 3000 per month
|To Unemployed Citizens of Karnataka
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Application Date
The Online Registration will start from 26 December 2023. The unemployment allowance will be directly transferred to your bank account from the treasury office of Karnataka.
Citizens who are eligible for the Yuva Nidhi Scheme Benefits can register themselves before the last date.
What is eligibility for Yuva Nidhi Scheme?
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Karnataka State.
- Citizens should be graduates or diploma holders.
- Applicants should not be involved in any private sector or higher education.
- You must have an Authorised Bank account.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Benefits
For the citizens who have completed their graduation in 2023/24 or are diploma holders, the Karnataka Government is providing Rs 3,000 per month under the Yuva Nidhi Scheme. Interested applicants can apply online from the official website.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme is for unemployed youngsters and they will get financial support from the government for their basic needs. Yuva Nidhi Scheme is likely to reduce financial stress and give hope to find a job in the future.
Which documents are required for Yuva Nidhi Scheme?
- Domicile Certificate
- Education qualification/Diploma certificate.
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank Account Number
- Income Certificate
Steps to apply online for Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Government which is sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now from the home page select Department and Scheme Latest Update.
- Then click on the Yuva Nidhi Scheme Online Application 2024 Link.
- After that enter your required details to complete the Registration.
- Now click on Seva Sindhu Login.
- Then Apply the Online option for the Yuva Nidhi Scheme available there.
- Enter your details and Bank account number to fill out the application form.
- Then Upload the original documents carefully.
- Hit the submit button for the final submission.
- Save the application form for further use.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary Status
- First of all, visit the official web portal of Karnataka which is sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now the home page window will appear in which check Department and Scheme Latest Update.
- Then click on “Track Your Application Status Option”.
- After that enter your Application ID or Registration number.
- Now click on the search button.
- Finally, the Report for the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Status will appear in front of you.
When will Assistance Amount will credited to Bank Account?
Applicants who are eligible for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2024 will get the Assistance amount directly in their Bank Account.
Applicants have to wait for 180 days after the course for registration in Yuva Nidhi. The amount will be credited monthly after 6 months.