Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification PDF for 400 NDA posts. The application form will start on 20 December 2023 to 09 January 2024 (6:00 PM). Applicants who want to become a part of UPSC can apply online by visiting the official web portal of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC NDA Notification 2024
UPSC is one of the most favourite jobs for many candidates. Candidates who are preparing for the UPSC NDA and eagerly waiting for Notification can download the UPSC NDA Notification PDF 2024 from here.
Candidates can apply for the online application onwards. UPSC will conduct the NDA exam on 21 April 2024. The Admit Card will made available on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in) or you will be informed directly through E-mail.
To know more information about UPSC NDA Notification 2024 read the article carefully and visit the official website of UPSC which is given below. For more updates, stay connected with us.
www.upsc.gov.in NDA 1 Application Form 2024
|UPSC NDA Notification 2024
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Application form begin
|20 December 2023
|Last date to apply
|09 January 2024 (6:00 PM)
|National Defence Academy NDA
|21 April 2024
|One week before the exam
|02 July 2005 to 01 July 2008
NDA 1 2024 Vacancy Details
UPSC has released the notification for 400 vacancy candidates who are appearing for the examination have a look at the table given below.
|National Defence Academy (NDA) for male and female
|Naval Academy (NA) Only for Male
|10+2 Cadet Entry
NDA 1 Application Form Date 2024
As we mentioned above the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification PDF for 400 NDA posts. Interested candidates can be enrolled by applying online from 20 December 2023 to 09 January 2024 (6:00 PM).
Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date for the registration. Applicants can directly fill out the application form by clicking on www.upsc.gov.in or you can follow the steps listed below.
What is Eligibility UPSC NDA Application?
- Applicant must Intermediate Exam certificate from any Recognized Board.
- Applicant must have an appearing certificate from any Recognized Board with Physics and mathematics.
Steps to apply online for UPSC NDA 2024
- Visit the official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now Select the requirement option.
- Then click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
- After that select the post and click on the link to apply online.
- Then fill in the required details for the registration.
- Upload the documents asked.
- verify the details and hit the submit button.
- Make the payment online for the final process.
- Save the application form and take a printout for your next use.
What is selection process for NDA?
- Written Exam: Applicant has to qualify for the written examination which consists of multiple choice questions.
- Interview: Candidates who clear the written exam will be called for the Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
- Medical Examination: Applicants who qualify for an interview will called for a medical check-up.
- Final merit list: Candidates will be shortlisted through the final merit list.
When will NDA 1 Exam 2024 going to conduct?
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for 400 vacancies in different sectors. UPSC will examine on 21 April 2024. The exam will be conducted through offline mode in different cities of India.
The exam will go on for a single day and the SSB interview will continue for seven days. For more information download the notification from the official website and read it.