There is an update for all the Candidates who are preparing for SSC GD, the Staff Selection Commission has announced the Notification PDF for SSC GD 2024 for 26146 vacancies of General Duty Constable. The application form begins on 24 November and will end on 31 December 2023.
SSC GD Notification 2024
SSC has officially released the Notification on November 18, 2023. Applicants can check the vacancy details by visiting the link given below. Now it’s time to Register for the Requirements so candidates can Apply form Online by the 31st December 2023.
SSC will conduct the exam from 20 February to 12 March 2024, Candidate who wants to appear in the Exam get Enrolled by visiting on Staff Selection Commission official Portal i.e. ssc.nic.in.
Check Your Complete SSC GD Eligibility, Documents Required, Age Limit, Selection Process, Last Date to Apply, Application Fees, and Recruitment Exam information From the SSC GD Constable Notification 2023 PDF given below.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024
|SSC GD Notification 2024
|SSC GD Constable
|Exam conducting body
|Staff Selection Commission
|SSC GD Notification
|November 18, 2023
|Admit Card status
|Application form begins
|Last date for applying
|20 February to 12 March 2024
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2024
SSC released a total vacancy of 26146 for various Posts in 2023 are given below.
|Name of Post
|Border Security Force
|Central Industrial Security Force
|Central Reserve Police Force
|Sashastra Seema Bal
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police
|Secretariat Security Force
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2024
Application Form 2024 for SSC GD Constable has been started on 24 November and will end on 31 December 2023. Candidates can apply before the last date of application.
Once the application forms are closed you will not get the chance to enroll. To apply online Applicant immediately go to the link i.e. ssc.nic.inand follow the steps given below.
Steps To Apply For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024
Before applying for SSC GD Constable Recruitment applicants must be aware of the post and preference and make sure that the photo which you are going to upload should be recent.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- If the Applicant is filling the form the first time then Complete the Registration process by Entering the personal details.
- Now Choose the requirement and click on the Apply Online button.
- Then Enter the Required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- Now make a payment of Rs. 100 through net banking.
- Your Application Form is Registered successfully.
SSC GD Exam Date 2024
SSC is conducting the Exam Regularly in Time and announces the Exam calendar in Advance. Candidates who are preparing for SSC GD get ready as your Exam is near and is going to be conducted from 20 February to 12 March 2024. Candidates who have not applied for the requirement hurry up, the last date for applying to SSC GD is 31 December 2023.
SSC GD Eligibility 2024
- Applicant must be 10th pass from Any Recognized Board in India.
- Applicant must lie within the age limit criteria fixed by SSC.
- The candidate should be Physically and medically fit.
- Candidates must have English or Hindi as a compulsory subject in matric class and should qualify with at least 40% Marks.
SSC GD Constable Age Limit 2024
Staff Selection Commission has fixed the Age Limit of candidates. Applicants of age between 18 to 23 years are eligible to apply for this requirement. SSC also gives special Age Relaxation Extra as per Staff Selection Commission SSC GD Constable 2023 Exam Recruitment Rules.
SSC GD Application Fee 2024
Staff Selection Commission charges Rs. 100 for the SSC GD Application Fee. This charge is debited online through net banking or UPI. Applicant has to debit the charge within the fixed time given by SSC, once the time is over Application Fee will not deduced and your form will not be submitted so you must take care of it.
SSC GD Selection Process 2024
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Eligibility Test.
- Physical Ability Test.
- Medical Test.
- Document Verification.
Instructions for SSC GD Constable Exam
- Candidate Must be Aware of the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Make a strategy for a planned study preparation.
- Must have your Admit Card before the Exam and carry it to the Examination hall.
- Don’t carry any cheating paper or electronic gadgets to the Exam room.
- Reach before 30 minutes to the Reporting Time on Exam Center.
Visit Magadh University for more updates.