Notification for RPF Recruitment 2024 has been released by the Railway Protection Force for the Post of Sub Inspector and Constable. Applicants who are waiting for the post of Sub Inspector and Constable in the Railway Protection Force can apply online by visiting the official website i.e. rpf.indianrailways.gov.in.
RPF Recruitment 2024
The Ministry Of Railway Department has announced an official notification pdf for 9500 Plus Vacancies. The online application form will start soon, To Apply form online applicants can visit the official website which is Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in.
RPF has Released the Vacancies for the Post of Sub Inspector and Constable. Candidates who want to appear in the Competitive Exam apply for the form online link is given above and will be updated soon.
Applicants can check the Vacancies zone-wise by clicking on the link Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in. To know more details related to RPF Recruitment 2024 read the Article carefully and check the links given.
Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy Notification 2024
|RPF Recruitment 2024
|Railway Protection Force (RPF)
|2nd January 2024
|Sub Inspector and Constable.
|Admit Card Release on
|One Week Before Exam
|18 to 27 years
|Mode of Exam
Indian Railway RPF Constable Recruitment 2024
The candidates who are willing to join the Indian Railway, this is the best opportunity for them to achieve their goals. As we all know, the Railway department is quite lazy in terms of releasing the Vacancies on time.
Now RPF has released the Vacancies in large numbers, candidates who were waiting for this job, your wait is over. Apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2024 Online by visiting its Official website and start the preparation seriously.
RPF Constable & SI Vacancy 2024
RPS announced More than 2250 vacancies for males and females in the Post of Constable and Sub Inspector. Here is some data related to RPF vacancies have a look at it.
- RPF Sub Inspector Vacancies 2024 – 250 Vacancies.
- RPF Constable Vacancies 2024 – 2000 Vacancies.
Indian Railway Eligibility Recruitment 2024
- Must have metric, Senior, or graduation Marksheet/Certificate of a recognized Board.
- Applicant should qualify at least 40% of Marks.
- Age must be between 18 to 27 years.
- Applicant should have Hindi as a compulsory subject till the 10th class.
- Citizen of India.
What is Age Limit for RPF Recruitment 2024?
RPF has fixed the age for the Candidates, the age criteria vary from Post to Post. RPF also provides Age Relaxation based on categories. The Exam authority gives Age Relaxation Respectively, ST/SC: 5 Years, OBC : 3 years, and PWD 10 years. Read the Table given below for the Accurate age limit fixed by the Railway Department.
|Minimum age 18
Maximum Age 25
|RPF Sub Inspector
|Minimum age 18
Maximum Age 27
Steps to apply for RPF Recruitment 2024
- Visit the official portal of RPF i.e. Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now select the section ” Requirement of Constable or Sub Inspector 2024.
- Then Click on Apply Online.
- Register your Application Form by entering personal details like Name, Fathers Name, Email ID, Mobile number, Aadhar Number, etc.
- Now upload your Original document necessary for the Requirement.
- Verify the details and make the Challan or application charge through online mode.
- Submit the application form.
- You have successfully registered the form.
- Save the application form and take a printout.
Which documents are required for RPF Recruitment 2024?
- Xth or XIIth Marksheet.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Recent Passport-size photo
- Applicant signature
What is Selection Process for Railway Recruitment?
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Physical Eligibility Test or Physical Fitness Test (PEST).
- Medical Test or Medical Check up (MET).
- Document Verification.
When RPF Recruitment Exam will conduct?
As we all know RPF has released the notification for Sub Inspector and Constable post. Now RPF Exam Authority will start the Online Application Form by January 2024 and the Admit Card will be made available one week before the Exam. It is expected that the Railway Board will Conduct the Exam by March or April 2024.