Rajasthan High Court System Assistant (RHC) has released the notification PDF for 230 System Assistant posts. Interested candidates can apply online form between 04 January 2024 to 03 February 2024. To apply online, visit official web portal i.e. hcraj.nic.in.
Rajasthan High Court System Assistant Recruitment 2024
To fill the vacant posts The High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur has released 230 posts for System Assistant. Candidates who are preparing for Rajasthan High Court System Assistant can check the notification Recruitment which is uploaded on the official website of RHC.
Applicants who are eligible for System Assistant can register themselves before 03 February 2024. Candidates can apply online by navigating the link hcraj.nic.in or you can follow the steps listed below.
In this article, all the information on Rajasthan High Court System Assistant Recruitment 2024 is available. Candidates are advised to read the content carefully to know more about the Admit card and exam pattern.
hcraj.nic.in System Assistant Notification 2024
|Rajasthan High Court System Assistant Recruitment 2024
|Rajasthan High Court, RHC Jodhpur
|Application form begin
|04 January 2024
|Last date to apply
|03 February 2024
|one week before the exam
|18 to 40 years
HCRAJ System Assistant Vacancy 2024
Rajasthan High Court, RHC Jodhpur has released a total of 230 vacancies for the post of System Assistant. The vacancies are categorized based on division. Have a look below for more details
Rajasthan HC System Assistant Application Form 2024
Students who are eagerly waiting for the Rajasthan High Court System Assistant Recruitment 2024. There is good news for such candidates as HCRAJ has released the notification recruitment against 230 Post.
Candidates who have the dream of becoming a System Assistant officer can apply between 04 January 2024 to 03 February 2024. Applicants can register themselves through online mode before the last date. To apply online visit the official website of HCRAJ which is hcraj.nic.in.
Rajasthan High Court System Assistant Eligibility 2024
- Candidates who apply for the post of System Assistant must have a BE, B.Tech, or B.Sc Degree in Computer Science.
- A level diploma in computer science.
- Candidates must be aged between 18 to 40 years.
Which documents are required for HCRAJ System Assistant Recruitment?
- Domicile certificate.
- Adhar card.
- UG/PG degree certificate.
- E-mail address.
- Recent passport-size photo
- Mobile number
What is Rajasthan HC System Assistant Application Fee?
The Application Fee set by the Rajasthan HC for the post of System Assistant is as follows.(Candidates who belong to other states will be included in the general category )
Steps to apply online for HCRAJ System Assistant Recruitment
- Visit the official website of HCRAJ which is hcraj.nic.in.
- Click the “Apply Online” link available on the home page which will be activated soon.
- Now enter the required details to fill the application form.
- Then upload the original documents carefully.
- Verify the details and make the application payment through online mode.
- Your application form is registered successfully.
- Save the form and take a printout for further use.
What is selection process for Rajasthan High Court System Assistant Exam?
- Written Exam: Applicant has to qualify for the written examination which consists of multiple choice questions (100 marks).
- Typing Test: 5 times candidates will be called for the Typing Test on the computer amongst the participants who clear the written exam.
- Interview: Candidates who clear both phases will called for an interview.
- Final merit list: Candidates will be shortlisted through the final merit list.
What is Salary for Rajasthan HC System Assistant Post?
Rajasthan High Court, RHC provides a good salary for the post of System Assistant. During the training period selected candidates are paid Rs 18,500 monthly and after the training time it goes up to Rs. 26300- 83500 per month as per pay level 8.
Apart from this Rajasthan High Court, RHC also provides allowances like house rent, transport fair, health insurance, etc to the candidates.