Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 notification is out now. The Punjab Government has released 1450 Vacancies for the post of Constable & Sub Inspector. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2024
Applicants whose age is from 18 to 28 years and are 10th or 12th passed can apply for Constable & SI Recruitment. The Punjab Government has announced the notification for Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 and will conduct the exam soon.
The Punjab Police admit card will be available here as soon as it is officially released. Candidates who are preparing for the Punjab Police can apply online directly by clicking on www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Applicants are advised to read the notification carefully before getting enrolled. To download the notification Recruitment of Punjab Police 2024 navigate to the official web portal link is mentioned below.
www.punjabpolice.gov.in Notification 2024
|Punjab Police Recruitment 2024
|18 to 28 years
|Constable and Sub Inspector
|Application begins from
|Last date to apply
Punjab Police Vacancy 2024 Constable & Sub Inspector
The candidates who are waiting for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 are hereby informed that the State Government of Punjab has released 1450 Vacancies for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector.
Candidates can apply online for Punjab Police Vacancy from here. To know more details regarding Punjab Police notification recruitment 2024 go through the article.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 Application Form
The online Application Form for Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 will start soon. Applicants will be notified shortly as the online link is generated by the Punjab Police.
Interested candidates can register themselves before the last date. Steps to apply online for Punjab Police Recruitment 2024 are given below.
What is eligibility criteria for Punjab Police Recruitment?
- Candidates must have 10th or 12th mark sheets/certificates of a recognized Board.
- Age must be between 18 to 28 years.
- Applicant should have Punjabi as a compulsory subject till the 10th class.
- Candidate must be a permanent Citizen of Punjab.
Punjab Police Recruitment Application Fee 2024
Steps to apply online for Punjab Police Recruitment 2024
- Visit the official portal of Punjab Police which is www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Now from the home page select the Recruitment option and click on it.
- Then from the Recruitment menu click on ” Punjab Police Recruitment for Various Posts-2023″.
- After that click on the register option and enroll yourself by entering the details like name, e-mail, etc.
- Scan the documents (10th or 12th mark sheet, signature, recent passport size photo, etc.) and upload the documents.
- Make an online application fee for the final submission of the form.
- Save the application form and take a photocopy of it for future needs.
What is selection process for Punjab Police Recruitment?
- Written Examination
- Physical eligibility test (PST).
- Medical eligibility test (MET).
- Document Verification.
- Final Merit List.
What is exam pattern for Punjab Police Recruitment?
The exam authority of the Punjab Police examines through online mode (Computer Based Test) in English/ Hindi. The CBT exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for any incorrect answer. The exam pattern for Punjab Police Recruitment is given below.
|Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
|Computer basic knowledge
Punjab Police Constable & SI Salary Details
The state government of Punjab offers a handsome salary for the post of Punjab Police Constable & SI. The starting salary for Technical and Support Services is Rs 19,900/- per month as per pay scale 6th. The candidates who were selected for the post of Sub Inspector are paid Rs 35400 monthly.
Apart from the salary in hand, the candidates are provided various allowances like HRA, Transport allowance, Health Insurance, etc.