Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the notification recruitment for 1451 Vacancies. Interested students can apply online the application form which will run from 22 December 2023 to 16 January 2024. To apply online visit the official website of OSSSC i.e. osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023
Students who are waiting for OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 are informed that the notification recruitment for Pharmacist and Multi-Purpose Health Workers (Male) is out now. Applicants who were waiting for the OSSSC MPHW examination are advised to register themselves before 16 January 2024.
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment 2023. Applicants can apply online by clicking on the direct link osssc.gov.in. Candidates must check the notification pdf before applying online which is available here.
- OSSC CTS Notification
- RPF Recruitment
- Indian Navy INCET Notification
- SSC GD Notification
- Army MES Recruitment
Students can check their exam dates and other information related to the OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 from here. You will be informed shortly of any updates for more details visit the official website given below.
OSSSC MPHW Pharmacist Notification 2023
|OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023
|Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Application starts from
|22 December 2023
|Last date for applying
|16 January 2024
|OSSSC MPHW Notification
|Pharmacist and Multi-Purpose Health Worker
|Admit Card Release on
|21 to 38 years
|Mode of Exam
OSSSC MPHW Vacancy 2023 Details
There are a total number of 1451 vacancies for the post of Multi-Purpose Health Worker. To know more about OSSSC MPHW Vacancy 2023 Details see the table given below.
osssc.gov.in MPHW Pharmacist Application Date 2023
Candidates who are eligible for OSSSC Pharmacist and Multi-Purpose Health Worker can apply for the recruitment. The MPHW Pharmacist Application form will start on 22 December 2023 and the last date for applying is 16 January 2024.
Applicants who want to appear in the examination are advised to apply before the last date for safe registration. Candidates are informed that the last date for form submission is 20 January 2024.
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment Eligibility 2023
- Candidate must be age between 21 to 38 years old.
- Applicant must have a senior mark sheet from Odisha or any recognized board with a Science stream.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Odisha.
- Applicant must have a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Candidates must know the Odisha language.
Application Fees for OSSSC MPHW Recruitment
All the applicants will be happy to know that there will be no application Fees for OSSSC MPHW Recruitment. Applicants whose financial condition is not good and who could not fill out the form such candidates can apply online now.
Candidates can apply for OSSSC MPHW by visiting the official website which is osssc.gov.in or you can follow the steps given below.
Steps to apply online for OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in.
- Now applicants who are applying for fresh registration, click on the registration option and register themselves by entering the required details.
- Candidates who have already registered enter your user ID and password and click on the login button.
- After the process of registration and login candidates have to upload their original documents like the candidate’s signature, and a recent passport-size photo in jpg/png format in the range between 20 Kbs to 50 Kbs.
- Now select the examination center choice and other necessary details.
- Then verify the details and submit the application form.
- Finally, save the application form and take a printout of it for future use.
What is selection process for OSSSC MPHW Pharmacist Recruitment?
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) conducts the exam offline. The process for the selection in OSSSC MPHW Pharmacist Recruitment is the First applicant has to qualify for the written examination of 100 marks.
After clearing the written examination candidates will called for document verification. Finally, applications whose documents are up to date will be shortlisted for the final selection which is done through a merit process.
What is exam date for OSSSC MPHW Recruitment?
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment (OSSSC) has announced the notification pdf officially for the post of Pharmacist and Multi-Purpose Health Worker and soon will conduct the exam.
OSSSC is ready to conduct the MPHW exam as soon as the registration process is completed the exam authority will release the Admit Card for OSSSC MPHW.