Odisha Staff Selection Commission released the Combined Technical Services Recruitment Notification PDF on 14th December 2023. Applicants can fill out the CTS Online Application Form from 20th December 2023 to 19th January 2024. Visit ossc.gov.in Official Website and Check the OSSC CTS 430 Job Vacancy Notification 2023 PDF Now.
OSSC CTS Notification 2023
OSSC Recruitment 2023 For Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer, Junior MVI, Junior Mining Officer, and Other Posts will be provided under the Odisha Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2023. Under the OSSC CTS Notification 2023, Job Vacancies of 430 post is released.
Applicants who have passed the Engineering and ITI Diploma Courses can apply online for CTS Recruitment 2023. Check the OSSC CTS Salary Pay Scale and OSSC Combined Technical Services Eligibility, Documents, Age Limit, and Other details from here.
- SSC GD Notification
- Indian Navy INCET Notification
- RPF Recruitment
- Odisha Junior Teacher Result
- OSSC CHSL Admit Card
Candidates can click on ossc.gov.in CTS Recruitment 2023 Link and fill out the Application Form by following the steps listed below. Check Out OSSC CTS Selection Process From the Post below.
ossc.gov.in CTS Recruitment 2023
|OSSC CTS Notification 2023
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission
|Name of Recruitment
|Combined Technical Services Recruitment
|CTS Notification Date
|14th December 2023.
|Application Starting Date
|20th December 2023
|Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer, Junior MVI, Junior Mining Officer
|19th January 2024
|Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Certificate Verification
OSSC Combined Technical Services Vacancy 2023
|Number of Vacancies
|Junior Engineer Mechanical
|Junior Engineer Civil
|Junior Mining Officer
|Junior MV 1
OSSC CTS Application Form 2023
Students have to first complete OSSC Registration and then have to make ossc.gov.in Login to fill out the OSSC CTS Application Form 2023. Students have to first complete Registration by Mobile Number, Email ID, and Password.
Applicants have to fill in personal details, basic details, and other details in the CTS Application Form.
What eligibility criteria for OSSC CTS Recruitment?
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 38 Years (as of January 1, 2023).
- Age relaxation to SEBC, SC, ST, Women, PWD, and ESM Category will be given below.
- Should have passed the 10th, 12th, and Engineer or ITI Diploma Course for Recruitment.
Which documents are required to apply online?
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Recent Passport-size photo
- Applicant signature
- Xth or XIIth Marksheet.
- Diploma Degree Certificate
- Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Voter Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
How to apply online for OSSC CTS Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official Website i.e. https://ossc.gov.in/Public/OSSC/Default.aspx/.
- From Home Page Click on the Apply Online Option From Header Bar.
- Now Check the Latest Vacancy and Click on the Combined Technical Services Recruitment Option.
- Complete Registration if not Registered.
- Click on the Apply Now Option.
- In the new tab, the Application Form Page will open.
- Enter all the details asked
- Upload Scanned Documents asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Now Pay the Pay the Application Fee through the online payment method available.
- Save the Application Form PDF for further use.
What is selection process for OSSC Combined Technical Services Exam?
OSSC CTS Recruitment Selection will be based on Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Certificate Verification. Applicants have to pass the Prelims Examination with 150 marks and then have to pass the main exam with 200 marks.
At last Certificate Verification Process will be done. To get the one post applicants have to pass the SSC Combined Technical Services Exam.
What is Salary for OSSC CTS 2023?
OSSC Combined Technical Service Salary Structure is based on the pay scale of Level-9. As per the OSSC Combined Technical Service Job Profile, the Salary will be Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400. When we count the annual package the CTS salary will be 7.56 lakh.
The Selected Candidates not only get the Pay Scale, Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance, Travel Allowance (TA), and Pay are also provided.
Visit Magadh University for more updates.