MP Online Board Admit Card 2024 Class 10th and Class 12th For Annual Examination will be out on February 2024. Students can click on https://mpbse.mponline.gov.in/ Admit Card 2024 Download Link and can get a hard copy of the MPBSE Admit Card 2024 by following the steps listed below.
MPBSE Admit Card 2024
Here is an important update for all the students who are enrolled under the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) to complete their 10th and 12th Board Classes education.
The MPBSE Board has announced the Annual Exam Schedule / Time Table for the Secondary and Senior Secondary Exams. And now that the MP Board is all set to release the MPBSE Admit Card 2024 Class 10th & Class 12th Online.
Students can check their MP Board 10th & 12th Exam Date, Time Shift, Exam Center, and Exam Guidelines from the MPBSE Admit Card 2024 PDF.
mpbse.nic.in Admit Card 2024
|MPBSE Admit Card 2024
|Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE)
|Class 10th & Class 12th Annual Examination
|Admit Card Date
|Registration Number and Date Of Birth
|10th Exam Date
|5th to 28th February 2024
|12th Exam Date
|6th February 2024 to 5th March 2024
|Hall Ticket avails
|Roll number, Exam center, Reporting Time, etc.
|Admit Card Link
MP Board 10th Admit Card Date 2024
It is very clear that without the hard copy of the Admit Card, students will not get entry to the exam center. So students ask what is MP Board 10th Admit Card Release Date 2024?
These students are hereby informed that the MPBSE 10th Admit Card 2024 Date is 1st February 2024 which is expected by our official authority.
MPBSE 12th Call Letter 2024
MP Board 12th Admit Card 2024 Science, Arts, Commerce, Vocational, Agricultural Stream Wise is available 5-7 Days before the start of the Exam Date.
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education announces that the MPBSE 12th Admit Card 2024 Download Online by Name, Registration Number, and Application Number from the post below.
Steps to download MP Board Admit Card 2024
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) Official Website i.e. https://mpbse.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPBSE/AdmitCard/.
- From the home page click on Admit Card Download Page will open.
- Here Click on the MP Board Class 10th & Class 12th Annual Exam Admit Card 2024 Link.
- In the new tab, the Admit Card Download Page will open.
- Enter Application Number/Roll Number which you get from the Board Examination Form.
- Fill in the Captcha Asked.
- Click on Submit.
- On the screen, Check the MP Board Exam Date, Time Shift, Center, and Guidelines from the Admit Card PDF.
- Click on the Download Icon and Save the Admit Card PDF.
- Attach the Printer and take the hard copy of the MPBSE Call Letter to get entry to the exam center.
Which details are printed on MPBSE Call Letter?
- Student Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Roll Number
- Candidates Photograph
- Students signature
- Date of Birth
- Subject Code
- Center Code
- Exam Date
- Stream Name
- Exam Time
- Exam Center
What to carry along with MP Board Hall Ticket?
- Carry your Admit Card in an A4 hard Paper Sheet.
- Take your student identity card or Aadhar card to the examination hall.
- Don’t carry electronic gadgets like calculators, smart watches, mobile, etc.
- Carry an extra pen with you.
- Should reach the exam center 30 minutes before your exam starts.
How to check MP Board Time Table?
MP Board Class 10th and 12th students can check their Exam Date Subject Course Wise with Exam Time Shift by downloading the MP Board Time Table 2024 PDF.
Applicants have to first visit mpbse.nic.in the Official Website and then click on the MPBSE Exam Time Table 2024 PDF by following the steps listed below.