Indian Military Nursing Service Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card 2024 Download Direct Link is activated Today. All the candidates can Download the MNS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2024 to check the MNS Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines.
MNS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2024
Indian Army Military Nursing Service released the MNS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2024 Application Form a few months back. The National Testing Agency has announced that the MNS Staff Nurse Exam Date is 14th January 2024. To Appear in the CBT exam, candidates have to Download the Military Nursing Service Admit Card 2024.
Click on the https://sscmns.ntaonline.in/ Staff Nurse Admit Card 2024 Link and get the hard copy of the MNS Staff Nurse Call Letter 2024 by following the steps listed below. For Final Selection, candidates have to pass the CBT Exam, Interview, and Medical Test.
Candidates must remember their Application Number, Date of Birth, or Login ID Details that help them to Download the MNS Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2024. Check more updates on the Indian Army Military Nursing Service Staff Nurse Examination Latest Update from here.
nta.ac.in MNS Exam Admit Card 2024
|MNS Exam Admit Card 2024
|Admit Card By
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service
|Admit Card Date
|10th January 2024
|Application Number, Date of Birth, or Login ID
|14th January 2024
|Call Letter Avails
|Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines
|10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
|CBT Exam, Interview, and Medical Test
|Admit Card Link
Military Nursing Service Admit Card Date 2024
Applicants who are eagerly waiting for the MNS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2024 Release Date are hereby informed that the Military Nursing Service Admit Card Date is 10th January 2024.
One can visit https://exams.nta.ac.in/SSCMNS Official Website and check the Indian Military Nursing Service Staff Nurse Exam Call Letter 2024 Latest Update from the post below.
Indian Military Nursing Service Staff Nurse Exam Date 2024
The MNS Staff Nurse Exam will be conducted on 14th January 2024. The Indian MNS Staff Nurse Exam Time Shift is 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Applicants are clearly with the Indian Military Nursing Service Staff Nurse Exam Date and Exam Time Shift.
Now check the MNS Staff Nurse Exam Center and Exam Guidelines from the Military Nursing Service Admit Card 2024 PDF.
Steps to download MNS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2024
- Visit the Indian Army Military Nursing Service NTA Exam Official Website i.e. https://sscmns.ntaonline.in/.
- From the home page go to the Indian Army Military Staff Nurse Exam Candidate Login Page.
- Here MNS Candidate Login Page will open.
- Enter your Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, Password, and Other Details asked.
- Fill in the Security PIN Asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Now Click on the Indian Military Nursing Service Staff Nurse Admit Card 2024 PDF option.
- On the screen, one can check the MNS Staff Nurse Exam Date, Time Shift, Center, and Exam Instructions.
- Click on the Download Icon and save the Admit Card PDF.
- Attach the Printer and get a hard copy of the Military Nursing Service Exam Admit Card 2024 to get entry to the exam center.
MNS Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2024
All the candidates will conduct the MNS Staff Nurse Exam in Computer-Based Test Online Exam mode. The Board has announced that 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked. Exam Covers Nursing, Clinical Specialties, Language, and General Intelligence Subjects.
The MNS Nursing Staff Exam Duration is 150 Minutes. For each correct answer mark will be awarded and there is no negative marking. Candidates are advised to check the MNS Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2024 and MNS Syllabus PDF to score passing marks.
MNS Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2024 Details Printed
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Signature & Thumb Impression
- Date of Birth
- Subject Code
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Code
- Reporting Time
- Application Number
- Exam Instructions
Things to carry along with MNS Exam Call Letter
- Must carry a hard copy of the MNS Staff Nurse Admit Card.
- Take your Aadhar card, PAN Card, or any other original government ID Card to the examination hall.
- Must have transparent Blue / Black Pen.
- Don’t carry electronic gadgets like calculators, smart watches, mobile, etc.
- Should reach the exam center 30 minutes before your exam starts.
- Must read all the Exam Instructions listed below in the Admit Card.