There is good news for the graduate and final year students as the Ministry of External Affairs has launched MEA Internship 2024. In which applicants will get the financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per month directly in their bank account.
Interested candidates can apply online for the Internship from 01 January to 14 January 2024. To register for the MEA Internship 2024 candidates can visit the official website i.e. internship.mea.gov.in.
MEA Internship 2024 Registration
The Ministry of External Affairs offers internships every year for two terms of six months. This is the second edition of the MEA Internships Programme for the year 2023-24.
The MEA Internship 2024 Registration process is going on. Applicants who are eligible for the Government MEA Internship can apply before the closing date (14 January 2024). In the first term (April to September) government covers 13 states and 5 UT. And in the second term, 14 states and 4 UT are covered.
Applicants can apply online for MEA Internship 2024 directly by clicking on https://internship.mea.gov.in. Or you can go through the steps given below.
Government MEA Internship 2024
|MEA Internship 2024 Registration
|Ministry of External Affairs
|Starting date to apply online
|01 January 2024
|Last date for applying
|14 January 2024
|1st April 2024
|The shortlisted list will out
|19 January 2024
|Date for interview
|3 February 2024
|Rs 10,000 per month
|All the graduate students
|3 February 2024
|Minimum age 25 years old
MEA Internship 2024 Registration Dates
For applicants who have completed their Under Graduation and now facing financial issues. This is a good chance for such candidates to register themselves for the Internship.
The online application link is activated and will run for 14 days. Interested candidates can enroll themselves from 01 January 2024 to 14 January 2024. For more details, the applicant can visit the official portal of the government which is https://internship.mea.gov.in.
MEA Internship 2024 Eligibility
The Ministry of External Affairs set some eligibility criteria for the candidates who apply for the MEA Internship which are given below.
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- Candidate must have the educational qualification of a graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants who are presently in the final year of their graduation can apply for internships.
- Candidates should not exceed 25 years as of 31 December of the year of internship.
- One should be familiar with English and Hindi languages.
Govt MEA Internship Scheme Benefits
- Under MEA Internship 2024 government offers Rs 10,000 per month to the candidates.
- The government will provide the cost of a one-time air travel between the home town to Delhi.
- The central government will handle the responsibility for their board and lodging in Delhi during the period of their internship.
Steps to apply online for MEA Internship 2024
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of External Affairs which is https://internship.mea.gov.in.
- Now Click on the registration option available on the home page.
- After that enroll yourself by entering the registration details like name, internship type, gender, e-mail ID, captcha, etc.
- Then click on the submit button.
- A verification link has been sent to your email ID, verify it.
- Now log in to the MEA Internship portal by entering the required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now application form will open, fill the form carefully.
- Scan the required documents and upload them.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission of the form.
- Your MEA Internship registration has been completed successfully.
- Now save the application form and take a printout of the receipt.
What after MEA Internship 2024 Registration?
Candidates will be selected through the online process. Once the registration process is completed the MEA will announce the short-listed candidates list and will be called for an interview which will be held in the capital of the country.
The interview will start on 3 February 2024 and the result will be declared by 9 February 2024 . After that, MEA will again release the list of candidates shortlisted for Interviews for Internship. Finally, selected candidates will get the chance to join MEA Internship Term – I, 2024 on 1 April 2024.