Jharkhand Teacher Admit Card For Assistant, Primary, Trained Graduate, and Other Teacher Combined Competitive Exam held on 10 February 2024 Notification PDF is Out. All the candidates can Download JSSC Teacher Admit Card 2024 by clicking on www.jssc.nic.in Official Website Link.
Jharkhand Teacher Admit Card 2024
Jharkhand Primary School Trained Assistant Acharya Combined Competitive Exam 2023-2024 has been scheduled on 10 February 2024. For the JPSTAACCE Teacher Exam 2023-24, the JSSC Admit Card 2024 Download Link will be released on 2nd February 2024 (Expected).
All the candidates can Download the Jharkhand Teacher Admit Card 2024 Online by Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Login ID details from www.jssc.nic.in Official Website. Check the JSSC Teacher Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines from the Jharkhand SSC Teacher Hall Ticket 2024 PDF.
Download Jharkhand Assistant, Primary, Trained Graduate, and Other Teacher Admit Card 2024 to get entry to the JSSC Exam Center. Get more updates on Jharkhand JPSTAACCE Teacher Admit Card 2024 Latest Update from the post below.
www.jssc.nic.in Teacher Admit Card 2024
|Jharkhand Teacher Admit Card 2024
|Admit Card By
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
|JSSC Assistant, TGT, PGT, & Other Teacher Job Vacancy
|Number of Vacancies
|Admit Card Date
|2nd February 2024
|Jharkhand Primary School Trained Assistant Acharya Combined Competitive Exam 2024
|Application Number, Date of Birth, and Login ID
|10 February 2024
|Hall Ticket avails
|Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines
|Selection Based On
|Written Exam and Documents Verification
JSSC TGT & PRT Call Letter Date 2024
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is all set to release the Jharkhand Teacher Admit Card 2024. As per JSSC Exam Rules, the JSSC Teacher Admit Card 2024 Release Date is 2nd February 2024 (Expected).
Click on www.jssc.nic.in Teacher Admit Card 2024 Download Link to check the Jharkhand JSSC Assistant, TGT, PGT, & Other Teacher Call Letter 2024 Latest Update.
Jharkhand Teacher Exam Date 2024
Candidates are hereby informed that the JSSC Primary School Trained Assistant Acharya Combined Competitive Exam Date is 10 February 2024. Applicants are aware of the JSSC Teacher Exam Date, but to check the JSSC TGT & PRT Teacher Exam Time, Center, and Guidelines Download the Admit Card PDF.
All the candidates are advised to check the Jharkhand Teacher Exam Pattern 2024 and JSSC Teacher Exam Syllabus 2024 PDF to score passing marks.
Steps To Download JSSC Teacher Admit Card 2024
- Visit Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Official Website i.e. https://jssc.nic.in/.
- From Home Page Visit Important Links and Click on Admit Card Option.
- Now click on the Jharkhand Primary School Trained Assistant Acharya Combined Competitive Examination 2024 Admit Card Download Link.
- In the new tab, the Admit Card Download Page will Open.
- Enter Your Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Other Details.
- Fill in the Captcha Asked.
- Click on Submit.
- On the Screen, Check the JSSC Teacher Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines from the Admit Card PDF.
- Click on the Download Icon to Save the Admit Card PDF.
- Attach the Printer and Take a Hard Copy of the JSSC TGT & PRT Admit Card 2024 For Further Use.
Jharkhand Teacher Exam Pattern 2024
The JSSC Teacher Exam Paper will be of three main exam papers. The Jharkhand Teacher Exam Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be 100 marks each whereas Paper 3 of 200 Marks. Applicants have to solve Paper 1 and Paper 2 within the Exam Duration of 2 Hours for each paper and Paper 3rd within the Exam Duration of 3 hours.
JSSC Teacher Exam Syllabus 2024 PDF avails that the Exam Paper has questions from General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Social Science, General Science, Maths, Reasoning, and Language Subjects.
JSSC Teacher Hall Ticket 2024 Details Printed
- Photo of Candidate
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number / Registration Number
- Reporting Time
- Exam Date
- Signature of Candidate
- Exam Center
- Exam Time
- Exam Duration
- Exam Instruction.
Things To Carry Along With JSSC Teacher Admit Card
- Applicants Must Carry a Hard Copy of the JSSC Admit Card on an A4 Paper Sheet.
- Candidates must have their original government ID Card like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc. Documents.
- Applicants must Carry 2 passport-size photos.
- Applicants should have 2 Transparent Blue Ball Points.
- Candidate should visit the Exam Center 30 minutes before the Exam Time or Reporting Time.
- Must read all the Exam Instructions from the Admit Card.