The Indian Navy has released the Notification requirement for various posts in various departments. To apply Online visit the Official Website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in and register yourself before the Last Date.
Indian Navy INCET Notification 2024
There is good information for all the Candidates who are preparing for the Indian Navy. Indian Navy INCET Notification 2024 has been Released and the Application form will Start soon.
The Candidates who are Eligible for the requirement can apply for the recruitment directly by clicking on the official Website which is joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last Date for applying is going to release soon.
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment
- UP Police Constable Recruitment
- APPSC Group 2 Notification
- RPF Recruitment
Admit Cards will be available on the official website link given in this Article. To know more information related to Indian Navy Recruitment read the Article Carefully and to know more Upcoming details for the Indian Navy Exam Join us. Here you will get Authentic Information.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2024
|Indian Navy INCET Notification 2024
|Exam conducting body
|Government of Indian Ministry of Defence
|Name of Post
|Indian Navy Civilian Chargemen, Draughtsman and Tradesman Mate
|Application form begin
|Last date for Apply
|18 to 27 years
INCET 2024 Eligibility
|Indian Navy Civilian Chargeman
|Bachelor’s Degree in Science
|10th Pass with any recognized Board, 2 years Diploma Certificate of Draughtsman ship or 3 years Engineering related to Trade Post.
|10th pass with ITI certificate related to that Trade
Indian Navy Chargeman Age Limit 2024
Age Criteria fixed by the Indian Navy Department is given below.
|Indian Navy Civilian Chargeman
joinindiannavy.gov.in INCET Application Fees
The Indian Ministry of Defence will charge the Application Fees Category-wise. General/OBC/EWS applicants have to pay Rs 295 and ST/SC Candidates have to Pay Rs 0. The payment will taken through Online Mode.
Which documents are required for Indian Navy INCET Recruitment?
- 10th and 12th Marksheet/Certificate qualified by a recognized board.
- Aadhar Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Email address.
- Mobile number etc.
Steps to fill INCET Application Form 2024
- Visit the Official website of the Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now click on Apply Online Option available on the Home Page.
- Then a box will appear in which enter State Name and Captcha.
- Click on the Save Button.
- Then Enter your Email, password, and captcha to log in.
- Now fill out the application Form by entering the Required details.
- Upload the Original document and recent photo so as not to get the form rejected.
- Make the payment through Online mode.
- Your Application form is registered successfully, save it and take a printout for your next use.
What is Selection Process for Indian Navy Group C?
Phase 1: Written Exam.
Phase 2: Physical Eligibility Test(PEST).
Phase 3: Medical Eligibility Test(MEST).
Phase 4: Document Verification.
Phase 5: Final Merit list.
What is Last Date to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment?
The last Date to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment is given on official website. Candidates who want to appear in the exam, have to fill out the Application before last date.
Applicants are advised not to wait for the last date to apply for the form because it is observed that the official site is quite slow on the last day. So to get away from such technical issues Apply before last date.