Employees State Insurance Corporation is all set to release Paramedical Group C Admit Card 2024 For Computer Based Test which will be conducted soon. All the Candidates Can Click on www.esic.nic.in Paramedical Admit Card 2024 Link to Print the ESIC Admit Card Directly. Check the Paramedical Staff Exam Date, Time, Center, and Other Exam Guidelines by Downloading the Admit Card PDF.
ESIC Paramedical Admit Card 2024
Here is an Important Update For all the Applicants who have Applied Online For the ESIC Various Post of Paramedical Staff Group C Job Vacancy Recruitment 2024. These Applicants are hereby informed that ESIC Paramedical Admit Card 2024 will be Out Today. Before Appearing in the Exam Check the ESIC Group C Exam Pattern and ESIC Exam Syllabus PDF From Here.
Applicants must have all the Information Like Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Login ID which they require to Download the Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2024 ESIC. Click on the www.esic.nic.in Admit Card 2024 Link and Get a Hard Copy of the ESIC Paramedical Staff Exam Call Letter 2024 From the Post Below.
Employees State Insurance Corporation has also said that the ESIC Recruitment Selection Process will be followed as per Posts they have Applied Online. ESIC Paramedical Exam Hall Ticket 2024 avails Exam Date, Exam Time, Center, Reporting Time, and Exam Guidelines needed to appear in the exam.
esic.nic.in Call Letter 2024 Download
|ESIC Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2024
|Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|Number of Vacancies
|Admit Card Date
|Admit Card Download By
|Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, & Login ID
|08:30 AM to 10:30 AM
|Selection Based On
|Computer Based Test and Typing/Data Entry Test
ESIC Group C Hall Ticket 2024
To Appear in Any Exam, the Candidate must know their Exam Date, Exam Center, Exam Time, and Should have an Admit Card Hard Copy. So, One Needs to Download the ESIC Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2024 to get Complete Information on the Exam. ESIC Group C Recruitment CBT Exam Hall Ticket 2024 Download Step by Step Process is listed below.
Steps To Download ESIC Paramedical Admit Card 2024
- Visit Employees State Insurance Corporation Official Website i.e. https://esic.gov.in/.
- From the Home Page Check Click on the Recruitment Option at the Header Bar.
- Click on “Recruitment of Paramedical (Group C) 2024”
- Now Click on the “Admit Card for CBT” Download Link.
- In the new tab, the Admit Card Download Page will Open.
- Enter Your Application Number, Date of Birth, and Other Details Asked.
- Fill in the Captcha Asked.
- Click on Submit.
- On the Screen, Check the ESIC Paramedical Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines From the Admit Card PDF.
- Click on the Download Icon and Save the Admit Card PDF.
- Now Attach the Printer and take a Hard Copy of the ESIC Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2024 For Further Use.
ESIC Paramedical Exam Date 2024
For Paramedical Staff Group C will Conduct a Computer Based Test and Typing / Data Entry Test For the Final Selection of ESIC Job Vacancy 2024. Recently, the ESIC Board has announced that the Paramedical Exam Date. Applicants are hereby informed the Exam Time Shift is 08:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
What is Exam Pattern for ESIC Group C Recruitment?
ESIC Paramedic Staff Recruitment 2024 Exam Pattern avails that the Exam Question Paper has a total of 100 Questions Asked. All these Multiple Choice Questions are of 150 Marks. The Mode of Exam Paper is a Computer Based Test.
For Each Right Answer Marks will be given to Candidates. The Exam Duration will be 2 Hours which means the Exam Paper should be within 2 Hours. The 1/4th Negative Mark is Deducted For Wrong Answer.
Which details are printed on ESIC Paramedical Call Letter?
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Instructions
- Reporting Time
- Duration of Exam
What to carry on examination day?
- Should Have 2 Passport Size Photo.
- Applicants Must Carry a Hard Copy of the Admit Card on an A4 Paper Sheet.
- Candidates must have their original government ID Card like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc. Documents.
- Applicant Should have 2 Transparent Blue Ball Points.