ESIC Clerk Recruitment Notification 2024 is out now. Applicants can download the notification from the official website i.e. https://www.esic.gov.in. The online application link will activated soon and will be updated shortly here.
ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2024
Applicants who have a dream of getting a government job as a clerk, LDC, and UDC have a good chance to apply for the recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online directly by clicking on www.esic.gov.in.
Candidates who are looking for the exam date or admit card are informed that. Once the application process is completed ESIC will make the admit card out.
- DSSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment
- Army MES Recruitment
- ESIC Nursing Officer Recruitment
- RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment
The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is on a mission to fill the vacant seats so candidates must be ready with their documents. As soon as the online application link is activated you will be informed immediately here.
ESIC Clerk Notification 2024
|ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2024
|Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|Application form starting date
|18 to 27 Years
|Clerk (ESIC), LDC
|Admit card status
|One week before the exam
ESIC Clerk Vacancy 2024
The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the notification pdf and will soon disclose the Vacancy details. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the ESIC Clerk Vacancy will be updated shortly here.
As per the information available to us, the government will release the vacancies in good numbers. To know more details regarding the ESIC Clerk Vacancy 2024 navigate the link https://www.esic.gov.in.
ESIC Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2024
Applicants who are applying for the examination must be aware of the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates must follow rules set by the government which are given below.
- Applicants must have a graduate degree affiliated with any recognized university (Hindi as a compulsory subject) for the post of UDC/LDC.
- Candidates who are interested in MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) must have a matric certificate.
- Applicants who have a desire to work in the Social Security Officer department must have a Graduate degree and basic knowledge of computers.
ESIC Clerk Application Form 2024
The exam authority of the ESIC Clerk has released the notification and will shortly activate the online application link. Candidates who are preparing for clerk vacancies can enroll themselves before the last date.
Applicants can apply online for ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2024 from the official website which is www.esic.gov.in. Or you can follow the steps listed below.
ESIC Clerk Application Fees 2024
The application charge set by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) for the post of Clerk is given below. Applicants are advised to make the payment through net banking or online mode.
Steps to apply online for ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2024
- Visit the official website of ESIC which is https://www.esic.gov.in.
- Now from the home page look for the Recruitment section.
- After that click on apply online option from the notification.
- Then an application form will open in which enter the required details.
- After entering the details verify it and upload the documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Make a payment through UPI or any other online mode.
- Save the application form and have a hard copy of it.
ESIC Clerk Selection Process 2024
The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) conducts the exam online. The process for the selection in ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2024 is firstly applicant has to qualify for the written examination.
After qualifying for the written examination applicant will called for document verification. Finally, candidates whose documents are correct will be shortlisted for the final selection which is done through a merit process.
ESIC Clerk Salary Details
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) offers a good salary to the selected candidates. Applicants who are appointed for the post of ESIC Clerk are paid Rs 19,900 to Rs 1,12,000 per month.
Apart from salary in hand the government also provides the allowances like dearness allowance, HRA, Health insurance, etc.