Delhi University Financial Support Scheme 2024 Notification PDF is out. All the students who are studying at DU University can get a Fee Waiver of 50% to 100% under the DU Financial Support Scheme 2024. Check out more updates on the Scheme from the post below.
DU Financial Support Scheme 2024
Under the Dean Students Welfare of Delhi University, the board is all set to DU Financial Support Scheme 2024. All those students who are financially weak and face issues while feeling the Course Fees can Apply Online For DU Financial Support Scheme Registration 2024.
The last date to Apply Online For the Scheme is 10th January 2024. Hurry up visit the Official Website https://dsw.du.ac.in/ and Complete DU FSS Registration Now.
Check the complete application procedure of Delhi University FSS 2024 from here. Also, get to know Scheme Eligibility, Documents Required, Complete Benefits, Application Fee, and more from the post below.
dsw.du.ac.in Financial Support Scheme 2024
|DU Financial Support Scheme 2024
|Dean of Students Welfare, Delhi University
|Online and Offline
|Who can Apply
|Only DU and affiliated college students
|Apply Online Last Date
|10th January 2024
|Offline Application Submission Date
|Out on 12th January 2024
|50% to 100% Fee Waiver
DU Financial Support Scheme Apply Online 2024
Students are advised to complete DU Financial Support Scheme Registration 2024 as soon as possible which the basically the main Online Process. After that students have to follow an offline procedure for final selection in Waveirs.
After Online Registration, Students must submit a copy of their Application Form and all documents after due attestation and recommendation from the Head/ Director of the concerned Department/ Centre/ Institute at the DSW office.
Delhi University Financial Support Scheme 2024 Eligibility
Only students from centers, departments, or institutes of Delhi University who are enrolled in UG, PG, and Diploma Courses can Apply Online For the DU FSS Scheme. Applicants family annual income should be less than 4 lakh or Rs 8 lakh.
DU University Girls / Boys SC, ST, OBC any category students can Apply Online For the Financial Support Scheme of DU.
DU Financial Support Scheme Benefits
As we already informed the scheme offers special waivers complete course fees to financially weak students. There are two main categories for the students who want to Apply Online For Scheme.
- Category 1st Benefits- Those students whose fixed annual income is less than 4 lakh will get 100% fee waivers.
- Category 2nd Benefits- Those students whose fixed annual income lies between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 8 lakh will get 50% fee waivers.
Steps to apply online for DU Financial Support Scheme 2024
- Visit the Dean Students’ Welfare Official Website of Delhi University i.e. https://dsw.du.ac.in/?page/.
- From the home page check all the Details of the Financial Support Scheme at Delhi University.
- Here Click on the Registration Link.
- In the new tab, the DU Financial Support Scheme Registration Page will open.
- Enter all the details asked.
- Now Upload Scanned Documents Asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Save the DU Financial Support Scheme 2024 Application Form PDF and take the hard copy for final submission at the DSW Office.
Which documents are need for Financial Support Scheme DU Application Form?
- EWS/ OBC-NCL Certificate or Annual family income certificate (Valid till 31st March 2023)
- Self-attested copies of the latest Income Tax Returns (2022-23) of the following family members Father, Mother, Sister (s) (Unmarried), and Brother (s) (Unmarried and below 25 years of age)
- Self-attested copy of Pan card(s) of all the above
- Undertaking duly signed by the applicant.
- Signed copy of bonafide certificate duly signed by Head/ Director of the Centre/ Department/ Institute.
- Self-attested copy of the mark sheet of the last exam passed.
- Self-attested copy of the latest Fee Receipt.
- Self-attested copy of Bank Passbook showing the Student’s Name, Account Number, and IFSC code or a Cancelled Cheque.
What is Last Date to apply for DU Financial Support Scheme?
Students are notified that the Online Registration Process’s Last Date is 10th January 2024. That means one can fill out the DU Financial Support Scheme Application Form before the last date 10th January 2024.
On 12 January 2024, the DSW Website will schedule the last date for submission of the hard/ printed copy of the application form.
How much you need to paid for application?
Many of the students ask about the DU Financial Support Scheme Application Fee. It is very pleasing to inform you that the DSW board does not collect any type of application fee.
So, the DU Financial Support Scheme Application Fee is Nil.