The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is all set to release the CSIR UGC NET June Admit Card 2024. All the candidates must have read the latest CSIR Notification that avails UGC NET Exam Date is June 2024. Visit csirnet.nta.nic.in the Official Website for more Updates on Hall Ticket 2024.
CSIR UGC NET June Admit Card 2024
The National Testing Agency conducts the UGC NET Exam For Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024. To appear in the exam students must have a hard copy of the CSIR NET Admit Card 2024.
The CSIR conducted the UGC NET Exam in two sessions in June and December. Now the NTA Board has released the CSIR UGC NET June Admit Card 2024. Click on csirnet.nta.nic.in Hall Ticket 2024 Link and know your Exam Date, Exam Time Shift, Exam Center, and Exam Guidelines.
Applicants must have an Application Number and Date of Birth or csirnet.nta.nic.in Login which they require to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2024.
csirnet.nta.nic.in Hall Ticket 2024
|CSIR UGC NET June Admit Card 2024
|Admit Card By
|Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
|National Testing Agency
|Admit Card Date
|Application Number and Date of Birth (Login ID)
|Hall Ticket avails
|Exam Date, Exam Time Shift, Exam Center, and Exam Guidelines
|Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor
CSIR NET Admit Card Date 2024
As per reports, the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and the National Testing Agency releases the CSIR UGC NET June Admit Card 7 days before the exam. So the CSIR NET Admit Card Date is 21st December 2024.
Visit the csirnet.nta.nic.in the Official Website to get the latest notification on CSIR NET Admit Card 2024.
CSIR NET Exam Date 2024
For the CSIR June Session 2024, the Board has announced that the CSIR National Eligibility Test will be conducted on the June 2024. There are two exam shifts, CSIR UGC NET Exam Time Shift First is 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2nd Exam Time Shift is 02.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
To check your exact Exam Date, Exam Time Shift, Exam Center, and Exam-related other information Download the NET Admit Card by following the steps listed below.
Steps to download CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2024
- Visit the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Official Website i.e. https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
- From the home page check UGC NET Exam June 2024 Latest Update.
- Here Click on JOINT CSIR – UGC NET June Admit Card 2024 Download Link.
- In the new tab, the Admit Card Download Page will Open.
- Enter your Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Other Details asked.
- Fill in Captcha Asked.
- Click on the Get Admit Card Option.
- On the Screen, check the CSIR UGC NET Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines From the Admit Card PDF.
- Click on the Download Icon and Save the Admit Card PDF.
- Attach the Printer and Take a Hard Copy of the Hall Ticket to get entry to the exam center.
What is exam pattern for CSIR UGC NET 2024?
CSIR UGC NET is a National Level Exam which is conducted online mode. Candidates have to solve a 200-mark question paper. For each correct 2 marks will be given to students and for the wrong answer 0.25 marks are deducted under the negative marking scheme.
The subject-wise marking scheme avails that Life Science, Chemical Science, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences Subjects cover 75 Marks whereas Mathematical Science covers 60 Marks and Physical Science is of 55 Marks.
Which details are printed on CSIR NET Call Letter?
- Photograph and Signature
- Personal Details
- Exam Date
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Exam Time
- Person With Disability (Yes/No)
- Reporting Time
- Subject Applied For
- Centre Adress
- Time of Gate Closing
- Important Instructions
What Documents to Carry with CSIR NET Admit Card?
- Hard Copy of the CSIR NET Admit Card.
- 2 Passport Size Photo.
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, or Any Other Government ID.
- Transparent Blue / Black Pen as needed.