Bihar SSC Inter Level Exam Date is March 2024. To appear in the 10+2 Prelims Exam 2024, candidates have to Download the BSSC Inter Level Admit Card 2024. Click on the onlinebssc.com Official Website Link and Check the BSSC Inter Level Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2024 Latest Update.
BSSC Inter Level Admit Card 2024
Bihar Staff Selection Commission releases Inter Level Job Vacancies for Stenographer, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, and Other 12,199 Posts. BSSC Board has announced that the Final Selection For Inter Level Recruitment will be based on Preliminary, Mains Exam, and Document Verification.
Click on bssc.bihar.gov.in Inter Level Admit Card 2024 Link and check the Inter Level Exam Date, Time, Center, and Instruction. All the candidates are hereby informed that without the hard copy of the Admit Card, there will be no entry to exam center.
Applicants must remember their BSSC Application ID and Password (Login ID) which they require to Download Inter Level Admit Card 2024.
bssc.bihar.gov.in 10+2 Admit Card 2024
|BSSC Inter Level Admit Card 2024
|Admit Card By
|Bihar Staff Selection Commission
|Number of Vacancies
|Inter Level Admit Card Date
|Application ID and Password (Login ID)
|Inter Level Exam Date
|Vacancies under the Inter level
|Stenographer, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, and others Posts
|Selection Based On
|Preliminary, Mains Exam & Document Verification
|Admit Card Link
Bihar SSC Inter Level Hall Ticket Date 2024
BSSC Inter Level Admit Card 2024 Release Date is March 2024. All the candidates are hereby informed that the Bihar Staff Selection Commission releases the Admit Card 7 Days before the Exam.
Applicants can visit www.bssc.bihar.gov.in Official Website and Download BSSC Inter Level Admit Card 2024 by following the steps listed below.
BSSC Inter Level Exam Date 2024
Bihar SSC Inter Level Selection Process is Preliminary, Mains Exam, and Document Verification. Recently, the BSSC Inter Level Prelims Exam Date is March 2024. Candidates can check the BSSC 10+2 Level Exam Date, Time Shift, Exam Center, and Exam Guidelines From Here.
Applicants can visit https://onlinebssc.com/ Official Website and Download Inter Level Admit Card 2024 by following the steps listed below.
Steps To Download BSSC Inter Level Admit Card 2024
- Visit the Bihar Staff Selection Commission Official Website i.e. https://onlinebssc.com/.
- Check the BSSC Recruitment Notice Board and get to know the latest updates.
- Here Click on the Inter Level Admit Card 2024 Download Link.
- In the new tab, the Admit Card Download Page will Open.
- Enter your name, date of birth, and other details.
- Fill in Captcha Asked.
- Click on Submit.
- On the Screen, Check the BSSC Inter Level Exam Date, Time, Center, and Exam Instructions from the admit card pdf.
- Click on the Download Icon and Save the Admit Card PDF.
- Attach the printer and take the hard copy of the admit card to get entry to the exam center.
What is exam pattern for BSSC Inter Level Exam?
The BSSC Inter Level Exam question paper has 150 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question carries 4 marks, so the total exam question paper has 600 marks. For each incorrect/wrong answer, the 1 mark will be deducted as the part of negative marking.
BSSC Inter Level Exam Duration is 2 hours 15 minutes. Bihar SSC 10+2 Prelims Exam Pattern has General Studies, General Science and Mathematics, and Mental Ability Test (Comprehension/ Logic/ Reasoning/ Mental Ability) Subjects.
Which details are printed on Bihar SSC 10+2 Call Letter?
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Instructions
- Reporting Time
- Duration of Exam
- Exam Code
Instructions for BSSC Inter Level Exam Day
Candidates of the BSSC Inter Level Examination 2024, must visit the exam center before the reporting time. Check things to carry on BSSC Inter Level Exam Day are listed below.
- Applicants Must Carry a Hard Copy of the Admit Card on an A4 Paper Sheet.
- Candidates must have their original government ID Card like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc. Documents.
- Should Have 2 Passport Size Photo.
- Applicant Should have 2 Transparent Blue Ball Points.